Caroline Donohue is Of Counsel at the Law Offices of Stanton and Kaufman. Prior to joining the firm, Caroline worked as an immigration attorney for Van Der Hout, Brigagliano & Nightingale, LLP, The International Institute of the Bay Area, and the Law Offices of Robert B. Jobe. While studying at U.C. Davis School of Law, Caroline participated in the Immigration Law Clinic. Caroline grew up in Haiti, Morocco and the United States. She speaks English, Spanish, French, and Haitian Creole.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 415.392.6161, extension 304
Berenice joined our office in August 2017 and brings over 10 years of experience in office coordination. Berenice schedules consultations and follow up appointments, handles reception and billing matters, works with vendors, and assists with overall office management.
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 415.392.6161, extension 307
Maritza Sepulveda Rodriguez
Maritza is originally from Zacatecas, Mexico. She graduated from UC Berkeley in May 2017. At Berkeley, Maritza discovered her passion in for fighting for social justice. During her studies, Maritza interned at the East Bay Sanctuary Covenant for over three years. Maritza joined our team as a paralegal in 2017. She is fluent in English and Spanish.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 415.392.6161, extension 308
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 415.392.6161, extension 306
Bijan has been our office manager for over 30 years. He has extensive experience in assisting with immigration of family members from abroad, asylum, and a wide range other immigration issues. Mr. Tabrizi is bilingual in English and Farsi.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 415.392.6161, extension 301
Part-Time Bilingual Immigration Paralegal
The Law Offices of Stanton & Kaufman, located in downtown San Francisco,
specializes in immigration law with a focus on family-based immigration (permanent
residency, citizenship, family petitions, waivers, and consular processing), humanitarian
relief (asylum, U and T visas, VAWA) and deportation relief.
We are seeking a part-time experienced immigration paralegal to join our team.
• Assist immigration attorneys in all aspects of immigration legal representation;
• Meet with clients to gather documents, complete immigration forms, draft client statements for attorney review;
• Translate letters and other documents;
• Draft correspondence;
• File legal documents at courts and government agencies in San Francisco;
• Assist clients as needed in obtaining police, court, medical records, school
• Research social and economic conditions and human rights conditions in clients’
country of origin.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience;
• Prior experience as an immigration law paralegal required;
• Fluency in English and Spanish, both written and oral;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
• Close attention and ability to keep track of deadlines;
• Ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple tasks;
• Ability to and interest in working closely with clients from diverse backgrounds.
Salary and benefits:
Annual salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and reference list to Mary Beth Kaufman