Maritza is originally from Zacatecas, Mexico. She graduated from UC Berkeley in May 2017. At Berkeley, Maritza discovered her passion in for fighting for social justice. During her studies, Maritza interned at the East Bay Sanctuary Covenant for over three years. Maritza joined our team as a paralegal in 2017. She is fluent in English and Spanish.
Ciera graduated from UC Santa Barbara in June 2017, with a Bachelor of Arts in Global and International Studies and Psychology. Her undergraduate research included the ongoing global refugee crisis and its implications regarding human rights accountability. She previously worked as Assistant Paralegal at Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen and Lowey LLP. Ciera joined our office as a paralegal in June 2018.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 415.392.6161, extension 302
Mary has been our Office Coordinator since July 2019. She assists with scheduling consultations and follow up appointments, and handles reception and billing matters.
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 415.392.6161, extension 307
Bijan has been our office manager for over 30 years. He has extensive experience in assisting with immigration of family members from abroad, asylum, and a wide range other immigration issues. Mr. Tabrizi is bilingual in English and Farsi.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 415.392.6161, extension 301
Bilingual Paralegals – Spanish and Dari/Farsi
We are seeking to hire two immigration paralegals to join our team.
One position is bilingual Spanish and the other is bilingual Dari/Farsi.
• Prepare immigration forms and gather supporting evidence for immigration filings, including applications for asylum, family-based visa petitions, immigrant visas, permanent residency applications, and naturalization applications;
• Draft declarations;
• Assist attorneys with caseload management and client contact;
• Draft correspondence;
• Maintain client case files.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience;
• Fluency in English and Spanish/Dari/Farsi, both written and oral;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
• Ability to and interest in working closely with clients from diverse backgrounds;
• Strong attention to detail and ability to keep track of deadlines.
• Prior experience as an immigration law paralegal.
To apply, please provide a resume, cover letter, and reference list to email@example.com.
Salary is commensurate with experience.